Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Yesterday:)

I and my friends of my basketball circle joined the basketball tournament in Aoyama Gakuin University on Sunday, 14th June.
We had a game at 11:45, but our seniors' team had at 11:25. One of the member overslept, and I joined the seniors' team and I played basketball with seniors since last December. I was very glad. In addition, we won the game:)
But, next my team had a game. And the competitor was strong X( We lost the game;
I was so regrettable!!
After our game, we watched the game of our juniors of boys in our circle. The last 10 seconds, they were tie with the competitor. But at last 1 second, the competitor goaled!! So they lost the game. We are shocked though it was not my team.
I could enjoy the tournament:)