Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Blood types and sun signes

I had an interesting talk with my sister about how people's personalities differ according to your blood type or sun signe. I am a cancer. Apparently cancers get a long well with capricorne, sagitarious, piciece and Taurus. When I think about most of the people I'm closest with tend to be capricorne, sagatarious or piciece. ( best friend, boy friend and so forth ) I believe that sun signes should not define us however they do affect our personalities. Furthermore blood types have an even greater effect on our personalities. I am B blood type and very slow and spacy. I have a hard time making decisions and I am too relaxed and easy going.  In fact my family are all B blood type. It takes forever to make a decision when we gather together as a family! Lol do you know what blood type you are? If you look it up it is surprisingly right on to your own personality.