Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Good morning everyone

Good morning everyone! I know this is very last minuet and I apologize. Recently I had work and dance and I'd come home so exhausted however, home work must be done. Since last week I haven't been sleeping much and even if I did not a very rejuvenating sleep. Because of the lack of sleep and energy I haven't been doing well at school as well. However, the priority is my studies so I hope to balance my daily life with my school life and try harder to succeed in school.
 Another subject I would like to talk about is dreams. Do you dream when you sleep at night? I usually never dream. I have heard before that people dream in the subconscious part of the brain. This means you do not sleep deeply. Studies say it usually occurs when you go to bed with a lot on your mind  or when you are physically exhausted and restless. However, I feel like it's the opposite for me. I usually dream when I sleep for a long amount of time. When I'm restless or in lack of sleep I never dream! Ha! I wonder sometimes so many things are different or opposite with me. Maybe I am alien.