Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Hurts Like Hell

Hey it's Umeka

Since Thursday I've been feeling sick and  my gum(歯茎) hurt. In the past, as a symptom of fever, I sometimes had gum pain. Eventually, I had a fever this time as well but what was different is that my gum pain continued. My face is swollen , my ears, nose , throat hurt as well.I'd never thought that it could be so painful! At first, painkiller pills didn't help at all but after my doctor gave me some antibiotics and stronger painkiller it got better though it still really is painful. I can only sleep in sitting position because otherwise it hurts more (it is a mystery to me why...because of blood circulation?? Idk) i hope none if you has to make the same painful experience! I felt that I need to make some change in my life style like sleeping enought, eating healthy and  doing more sports. 

But first of all, I'll go get some more rest !