Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, June 21, 2015

My weekend

Another week gone by! The days seem so fast. And I'm sorry I'm always talking about my weekends. Any how this Saturday I met my best friend Ayano. We went to kua aina a Hawaiian burger shop. I've known about the restaurant however, there is no restaurant in my home town so I was glad we could go. It was delicious, so filling, yet satisfying.  The burgers are tasteful 100% beef and the grilled onions and vegetables go so well with it. It is definitly an ideal burger shop! We walked around shibuya and harajuku and talked and laughed a lot. Its so strange how we have such different personalities, likes and dislikes and opinions and yet some how we are compatible for each other. We fight and things get ugly but I never feel happier then when we hang out. Thank you for being friends with a spacy slow person like me! Lol  it was an awesome day!
Sunday I had my part time job till 2:00. After that I met my Philippine friend who was in the area. We haven't met in a month or more. We just sat in a cafe and talked while drinking coffee.(it was raining) we had so much to catch up on it was an enjoyable talk. I hope we can meet again hopefully sooner next time. After that I came home made myself some dinner and did some homework. I will be going to my dance circle's midnight dance practice today. My back pack is so stuffed lol  I have change of clothes, towel, socks, dance shoes, girl accesories and freshen up stuff, text books for tomorrow, pencil case, home work, portable battery and the list goes on! Basically because we will be out in the studio all night I have everything I need for tonight and tomorrow. We usually have practice on Mondays ,Wednesday's , and Fridays however, days  where my team members  can all  gather together are very limited. This is why we have midnight practice. I hope I won't be too tired tomorrow at school and work. Well I'll do my best and hopefully get some sleep in between.  I hope you all enjoyed your weekend as well!