Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Response to Umeka

Hey Umeka,  it's very kind of you to help your German friend.
well, about your question,
I don't really feel fear for traveling alone regardless of country and destination.
Guess it has something to do with our individual personality such as whether we like exploring new things or not. I personally love trying to visit by myself and experience the new world where I've never seen yet. Sometimes its easy stance brought me lots of troubles but still, I enjoyed all of them.
Including all kind of tough tasks like language, new people and environment where we can't expect what'd happen,  I would call as 'part of great journey' and I'm certain that they will get you so incredible and memorable moment^^
Once you try, you'll know how great they are!
So, don't be afraid for going to journey alone. As long as you are alive, everything will be alright, my advice;) hihi

Madoka