Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, June 12, 2015

This week.

This weekend, my two years younger junior from cheerleading is having their first competition alone at yoyogi and I am planning to go watch it with my friends. I had an opportunity to do cheerleading with them and be in the competition with them in Feburary this year so I'm excited to see them do cheer again. I honestly wanted to watch their practise but because of all the classes I couldn't and that disappoints me a lot. I still can't believe it has already been 4 months since I cheered with them. This is one of the photo for the February competition I did with them.


After that, me and my friends are planning to do a birthday surprise for two of my friends from High School so I am excited for that too. (: