Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, June 15, 2015

My weekend

I had such a busy weekend this week! First Friday,  I don't have work so I go to dance practice with my dance circle. We have a show case next month however, days where we can practice with all the members together are very limited. So we had an all night practice. The next day I went all the way to odaiba to see a street dance championship. After that I was invited to a birthday party from the evening. I met many new people and it was very enjoyable. After that from night time I went to a salon to do a photo shoot. On Thursday on my home home from work a hair stylist lady asked me if I could model for her. I've been meaning to go to the salon to get my hair done anyways so I consented.   I got to have my hair treated, trimed and styled for free! Yay! The next day I met my quater Latin American friend and we went to the festival Vietnam Face in yoyogi park. We walked so much! First from shibuya to harujuku then in yoyogi park then back to walking around in shibuya. Although it  was tiring it was so much fun because  we have been planning to meet for such a long time. However, our days free were never the same. Well, I had work later the same day but I'm so glad we were able to meet in the daytime. After that I had work. I'm slowly getting used to the job however, still make so many mistakes. My manager is always yelling at me. I need to learn to be accurate and speedy. It gets so crowded at dinner hours even on week days! I'm naturally a slow person and regularly cannot do two things at once so my job is difficult for me. However, I hope I can become quicker to think though my part time job experience.