Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Environment

I think I have fortune on my side.
Because I am surrounded by very nice person including my family.
If I had not met them, I would be bad.
Family, friend and teachers are important for me.
I am writing about teachers.
I respect my high school teacher.
She is nice person.
My high school has no class change system for three years, so teacher is also same person.
My high school teacher can read our minds especially, we have some troubles.
When I feel sad, she comes my side and asks me what's happen.
She always helped me.
I am child yet, so I cannot read person minds and cannot take care of them.
But she thinks surrounding person at first.
I want to become like her.