Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

natural selection

Today, I watched a short film called "natural selection" in the class.


I think this film is the most entertaining movie of all movie I have watched in the class.


For example, various weapons appeared like a electric stick, a lightning bomb and a gun in this film. It's like Star Wars!!! A plot is also simple. I hardly understand what people said, but I grasped the content of the film because of it. Honestly, I want to watch the longer version of it.


But, I think it prevents us from guessing the theme. The movies we watched before were to portray the theme directly. Then, it was so easy to understand the theme. In case of this film,


there is a little information about the background about the situation. Probably, it is difficult to describe it in only 15minutes.



But, this movie told me the most important message. " if you take care of nature, nature takes care of you" I agree with the idea.