Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, June 12, 2009

To Chris

You met Kento!!
That is so awesome!!!
And I like Trivium too!!

Wow. I know your sister she was in a movie
I really wanted to see!! 5 octave is amazing enough for me.lol
Now I'm sure of going to Tsutaya and rent it.....unbelievable....orz

About the tattoo.
I do agree that Japan is a little picky about it, but I think the cultural background is
something that is hard to take away. Changing the environment is a hard thing, and it's
going to take a long time for Japanese people to be cool with tattoos when there already
picky about the hair styles at work.
For me, I don't know what is so good about your hearting yourself and put something
that will never be erased, but I do like watching them.lol