Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, June 12, 2009

one-eighth

Tomo:
I'm surprised someone even knew about the movie. I actually didn't mind the movie. Too bad it didn't get much publicity though. My sister sucks at acting when shes under pressure. I actually was on set a few times. It seemed fun and all, but I can never be an actor. Memorizing a whole book(script) in 2 months is just a miracle. The DVD should be out soon.

And about the tattoos. Well yeah we know its hard to change whats always been that way, but that's the whole point. There are many obstinate close minded people out there but if you think about it, you're judging people who how they look. And for people who actually have really nice tattoos that qualify as body art, its sad to cut off colorful people with that special creative mindset. And isn't Japan all about the future? Technology? Design? Its ironic how we need creative people in almost every industry but they encourage us to be/think dull.
Now I haven't and never will change. Just like when I was in Kindergarten, if someone told me I can't color out of the lines, if someone took my colored pencils away from me....nuh uh I won't let that happen to me.
Also, getting inked isn't about hurting your self. That part is insignificant. I already stated in my initial post but I'll leave it up to Anthony to speculate why people get tattoos.
Oh and Jeffree Star has cool tattoos!


Most of them are done by Kat Von D!




Anyway, did you just see Lady Gaga?
I don't know why but I like her. Shes the new Roisin Murphy!

Tomorrow I have a tight schedule! Gym, hair salon, Shopping for my dad's b-day+fathers day gift then I have a all-night show. Its actually a festival they have once in a while. It's going to be at Kawasaki Club Citta if anyone wants to come. :]