Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Oktapodi!

"Oktapodi" is the title of the short film that we watched in the class last Friday. It was fun and cute film that showed an escape of two octopuses from the man on the truck. Two cute octopuses were able to escape from the man but the orange octopus, which I think is a male got caught by the seagull at the end and the pink octopus went after them to rescue the orange octopus.

My guess what happens next is that the pink octopus succeeds to rescue the orange octopus and live happily together in the sea. However, I think their lives in the sea will be full of disturbance. I can easily imagine two octopuses swimming away from something that is chasing them. I hope they live safe together.


Tomorrow is Wednesday and I guess most of the people don't have classes tomorrow. I also don't. However, I have to wake up early and go Toyocho to renew my driver license. I also have to take 2 hour course, which I assume very very boring. This makes me a somber mood...
Well, see you guys in next IE class!