Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, October 29, 2012

Logorama



The short film "Logorama" was very funny and amazing for me! There were many logos in the film and I thought they were born in foreign countries, especially in the U.S. because I have never been to foreign countries and didn't know what some of logos mean or represent.

It's very difficult for me to think about what the film maker wants to tell us. I guess there are two messages in the short film. First, now we are surrounded by many logos and without them, we cannot recognize what companies or stores are like. It occasionally happens to me that I've heard the store's name, but I cannot remember what it is like. However, if I see the store's logo, I can remember!

Secondly, the number of McDonald are increasing not only in Japan, but in the world. Wherever you may go, you can see it! However, McDonald's food are sometimes said to be bad for our health. Maybe it is said for not only this hamburger shop, but fast food shop in the world. I guess this is why the film maker described McDonald as a bad person.
 
How many logos can you find in this short movie?