Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, October 26, 2012

About Thailand

I just wrote about Crystal few hours ago but I forgot to write about my experience in Thailand. About two years ago, I visited Thailand with my friends. It was really fun and after visiting there, Thailand became one of my favorite countries. I guess most of the people in IE class know this since my presentation in IE2 class was about Thailand.

It was a budget travel since we didn't have that much money but it was fun eating at a street stall, riding a night bus and getting something for a cheap price. We stayed in Bangkok, Phuket and Ko Samui. Bangkok is the capital city of Thailand and the great thing about Bangkok is that traditional culture such as Wat Pho and modern culture such as Siam Paragon are both coexisting together in the city. Phuket and Ko Samui are the resorts in Thailand with beautiful beaches. The time I spent in Phuket was awesome. I think beautiful beach, cheap foods and drinks are only things that we need to enjoy the resort.

Talking about transgender, I saw many of those people in Thailand especially in Phuket and Ko Samui. Some of them were really beautiful.

Well, if you have never been to Thailand, please visit. It is nice country.