Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

5/5

On May 5th, I went to my grandmother's house and met with my cousins.
There were two of my cousins. One is Gr.12 and the other is Gr.8.
The one in Gr.8 is a boy, and he is in the basketball club so he is really growing right now.
He is now taller than me, and since he was lower than me the last time I saw him, I was a little bit shocked.
We didn't do anything special. We just talked about our lives in the new environment.
I especially got excited in talking about my junior high school, because my cousin in Gr.8 and my sister and I went to the same junior high school.
We talked which teacher is the best or which teacher is not good and it was really fun.