Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

evil rain

I hate rainy days. They ruin everything. 
The heavy ones are even worse since they make us think that we might not have school the next day. Also, my sneakers aren't waterproof, so I can only wear flipflops on warm rainy days. 
It is too warm to wear uggs now. I love going outside on a warm sunny day with breeze.
Sunlight gives me energy to survive each day.
I don't want to hear any roars of stormy winds hitting windows. They scare me a lot. 
I hope I get to see the sun as soon as I can. I can't wait to enjoy sunny days in our campus.