Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, May 25, 2015

Stanley Pickle

I made a draft for this blog entry on a windows memo pad but my computer automatically updated its OS....I wasn't even able to save the memo file!! I sometimes get frustrated working with computer. Well, I shouldn't bleat so much and I better get to my work.




Setting: Rural England, in an old house during the 60's or 70's
Conflict: Stanley can't accept death which is part of nature ( I thinks that's why he never goes outside)
Symbol: 1. The house symbolizes security and shelter
             2. The outside world symbolizes insecurity but also more options/possibilities
             3. The bird symbolizes freedom
Climax: The bird crying like a crow and chasing the girl
Irony: Stanley's parents have been dead for a long time
Theme: Accept death and go on with your life, otherwise you miss many opportunities to enjoy life.

Oh I don't know if you recognized it but the girl in the video clip is the same girl as in Clean Bandit's Rather Be music video! I knew I've seen her before!Just wanted to mention it :P