Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

My part time job and wanting to speak Chinese

I started my training week of my part time job on Monday and started to take orders yeasterday! I made so many mistakes but the manager was so nice and encouraging. I'm so glad for that! I hear many times from my friends about how their last job had a really bad manger or how thier job now is really good only if the manger would change. At first my manager was being hard on me however at closing time he ask me directly so how do you feel about the job so far? And when I appologized about making so many mistakes that day he just encouraged me and gave me tips on how to do better the next time. I'm waitressing at an omlet restaurant for my part time job. I know it's not very special and no offense to waiters and waitresses, waitressing is a low quality job to me. However it is a part time job and it's not good to complain. Lol ! Well I will do my best and try not to make anymore mistakes. Any ways what I really wanted to talk about was, many Chinese come to my store. I am taking chinese as my second language studies however, I am no where near communication level yet.  So I will study hard and learn Chinese communication skills and vocabulary so that maybe one day at my job I can use it. Well so far it has been great! Please come if you like omlets come to my restraurant some time. Thanks!