Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Recent things:)

 Recently I have 2 good news and 1 bad news for my self.

 2 of the good news are that my dad is buying me the new MacBook gold. And he's also taking me to Hawaii(Oahu island and Hawaii island) in the Summer holiday. 

 1 of the bad news is that I'm gonna have to try really hard to lose my weight to achieve my dream goal. I wish I had nicer arms, legs, hips, and abs. And I wish I didn't have any cravings for food. I know that for most of the people, when you hear that I'm not wanting to eat any, it's crazy. It's not because I'm wanting to eat any, but I'd rather not eat much to achieve my dream goal than eat lot of junks and be more fat not being able to achieve my dream goal. 

 If anyone has any tips for losing weight healthily, please let me know:) Also, if anyone has any good recommendation for places in Oahu island and Hawaii island, please let me know:)