Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

late night thoughts






I went to work today. I haven't taught anyone for like 3 weeks for some reason,  so I was nervous again. also this was my first time to teach two students at the same time. I'm basically really bad at talking to younger people than I am, I just don't feel comfortable around them, and today it bothered me a lot. I was supposed to talk about some random stuff with the students so that they don't get too bored in the class, but I just couldn't do it... i kept on explaining and checking their answers the whole time... if I was a student, I would hate me so bad. I can't believe I did that. it's only my third time teaching, but I'm already feeling like teaching is not my thing.. :(((( 

I wanna quite the job, but at the same time I don't wanna quit, because I think I will learn a lot things from it. "Oshieru koto ha manabu koto" , right?!

tomorrow I will have a class again so this time I will try harder to get along with the studnet.