Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, May 24, 2015

My brother's band street live in Kawasaki

I've already posted on my LINE, Twitter and Facebook so many of you who have seen my post, thanks for following by the way lol, my find this redundant but I would like to talk about my brother's  band street live last night. Me and my sister live together here in Tokyo however, my brother's still  live in Nagano , my home town, with my mother. They came down to kawasaki to do a street live. They have been doing music since high school however, started playing as a band only for about a year. It was their first street live in Tokyo. Many people stopped to watch and they were able to sell 45CDs!! Pretty good for one night. Although I've seen them play and heard them practicing a gazillion times back home in Nagano every performance they keep getting better. I'm so proud of them! Their goal is to get signed and be able to have their music as a full time profession.  
After the show we went out for ramen lol it was the only place open at that time of night. It was nice to hang out with the family all together! Though we fight and get annoyed at each other from time to time I think we are all very close. I'm so glad to have brothers and sister like I do.