Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Horrible weekend

I'm actually very week and have to be extra careful and take care of my body more than other people. I get sick or faint very easily especially during, well it's not something to tell the whole world about and there being male audience as well I will keep it brief to lady issues. Lol
 Any ways because I was feeling faint I had to quit work early. My manager and the other workers were being very nice and said, "don't take it to hard! If you don't feel well you can go home." I'm very glad for that however, I just started and I don't want them to think I'm not useful or unreliable.
I was absent from school Friday for the same reason. Now I have so much to worry about! Classes I've missed, credits, trustworthyness at work! I think it's safe to say I had a horrible weekend.