Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, May 11, 2015

My book

I've finished reading my book for the book report and I must say that I definitely need to read it again because I want to gain better and deeper understanding about the characters and the story.
The book is called Of Mice and Men and is written by John Steinbeck. 
The story of the book is very said. It is about two friends George and Lennie. Lennie is a tall and strong man but he is a little bit slow. He loves animals and always wants to pet them if he finds some. 
George cares for Lennie and always puts things straight when Lennie does some trouble.They work on a new ranch to save money because both dream of having an own ranch one day. At the new ranch they find work and different kind of people.
Unfortunately a bad accident happens there and .....the story continues but I don`t want to reveal too much of it ;)
There are also movies based on this story. I've already watched the newer version of it a few years ago but I am trying to find some time to watch it again so I can write something about it in the book report.

Another thing I'd like to mention is that I borrowed my book from the University's library.
It's an older one and looks so antique and nice!
That's one thing I like about reading books. You can hold them in your hands and they have their characteristics. They look, feel and smell different. (I sound like a freak LOL)




E-books are for sure convenient but this feeling when you holding an old book 
in your hands is replaceable!