Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Meeting friends from High School

Yesterday, I met some people from my high school times. One of them is going to study abroad in the USA for the next few years and her flight will be from Tokyo. So, yesterday she came all the way from Yamaguchi and we met to have a good time together before she leaves Japan. We walked around Shibuya and ate lunch.
Since I'm living by myself near Shibuya my friends took rest at my place. My room is very small but fortunately there was enough space for everyone. I hope my friend is going to have a wonderful time in the USA. I'm sure she will make precious experiences and I'm pretty jealous! :D

Oh and next week I wanted to go play soccer at Yoyogi park or somewhere else with people from this  IE core class! Maybe on Friday?? I found out that there are many people who like playing soccer, so I thought why not? It would be so fun to hang out and we could also eat dinner together :)

Umeka