Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Movies

Hi it's Umeka

This weekend I watched many movies!To be exactly 4 movies.



Kick-Ass (2013)




Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011)




Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (2014)



Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit (2014)



I know that I should have better done my assignments but I yield to temptation...
Among those movies I especially liked the Planet of the Apes movies. If you have some leisure time you might want to watch it. Tomorrow, I must not watch any movies because tons of homework are waiting for me...*cry*