Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, April 30, 2010

Almost a month has passed

Have you been used to the new environment yet? If so, I envy you.How fast you can get used to the different environment! Nearly a month is about to be passsince we entered this university.I think it will take me more than half a year to get completely used to it.Surrounded by new people,I always find almost only myself very anxious.At my high school,as it was in the countryside, there were much fewer people.
Anyway,from tomorrow,we will have a five-day holiday.I suppose each of you has your own schedule.Please relax and take an sufficient rest,so that you get can get yourself free of all the physical and psychological burden.By the way,I will go back home.But what I am most concerned with is that I may feel reluctant to come back from there once I have gone back home.