Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Raining

I suddenly realized that I had a lot of things left to do. I haven't done my discussion reports for today(listening) and tomorrow(core). You could say it's a huge disaster! But I can explain why.

I got my new PC(iMac) recently and was spending the time setting it up. I'm writing from this Mac now. I needed to copy all of my data from my previous computer into my brand new one. I have so many songs in my iTunes that it took me over three or four hours to move all of them. This is why I'm so late with my homework.

In reality, except that fact, I wasted my time seeing films and reading books because that's what I live for (too exaggerated)!

KU