Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My favorite book

Hi, I'm Sho. I finished reading ''Norway no Mori'' by Haruki Murakami last week. Because Haruki Murakami has received great nationwide attention by publication of ''IQ84'', I have become interested in his past novel. ''Norway no Mori'' is his most famous novel and the circulation has exceeded by 10000 volumes as of 2010 all in all. Thinking of this title, I had thought that this novel was written about adventure at first, but the content was completely different from what I thought. His good phrases and descriptions drew me into his world and I became a big fun of them. Though it always takes relative much time for me to finish reading a book, this sotry was so attractive that I got through the book in five days. I would like to read ''IQ84'' and the others as soon as possible. If there are someone who read novels by Haruki Murakami or are interested in him , why don't you talk with each other about his novels?