Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm trying these pair's of hard contact lenses I bought two days ago. I'm still not familiar with it as it is my first time wearing a hard contact lens! I've been using soft contact lenses for a while, but I decided to buy a hard contact lens this time. It's affordable (looking at it in the long term) and apparently hygenic compared to soft types. But the problem is that they fall out when you play sports! So I decided to wear "one-day" soft contact lenses when I'm playing football. Don't you think its a good idea??
Is everyone using contact lenses? Or do you have good eye sight?? I never knew soft and hard were so different! Someone tell me when there pairs of contact lenses will suit me!!