Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, April 26, 2010

How was your weekend?

Hi, what did you do your weekend? I went to T.G.I FRiDAY'S at Yokohama. My friend works there as a part job. Thanks to her, we enjoyed having dinner! Yokohama FRiDAY'S has an event every sunday night. The bartenders give us a little show like jugling by using liqueur bottles. Their performance was so amaizing!! If you have a girl friend, I recommend you to see it with her! She will be pleased and thank you!
And then, I went to Yamate. Yamate is a famous town for sightseeing. I live near the town, and I took a walk by myself. It was lovely day! Many family and couple enjoyed theirselves. The Harbor View Park is nice place for a walking. Please come to Yamate. There gives you fantastic time, I sure.