Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Hi!

It's first time I write on this site. I am Mizuki Funayama. Let me introduce myself.
What hobbies do you guys have? Listening to music? Watching movies? There are so many things to have a good time. For me, it's listening to music, especially Rocks and Electronica, such artists as capsule, Meg, RADWIMPS, the band apart and Avril Lavigne. Music always makes me happy! So everyday I listen to music in my way home, and often take part in some events!! If you like music, why don't you go with me?:)

I was gonna write more, but it is time to go to my part-time job.
ANYWAYS, I'm looking forward to making friends with you guys! So please chat with me!
Talk to you later!