Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Part-time job

I start working new part-time job from April 1.
Do you think what kind of job I started?
May be most of friends think that you seem to work at cafe?
convenience store?or cram school teacher?

Last year I worked at temporary employment agency
which I was sent to every kind of places.
Occasionally, I had a chance to work at Akasaka theater
and can see the live stage by Anna Tuchiya who is a famous singer as you know!

Also I experience to sell Häagen-Dazs ice cream at the super market.
I had to promote as loud as possible,
"New items come out!!!
Please try on this good occasion!!"
Actually I know it is I that have a great occasion to try it! and
I ate them in secret.

In this way, temporary employment agency gave us every sort of job and good chance
last year.

oh! It's almost time to answer my new part-time job!
The answer is....
telephone operator!

As I was tired of type, I will tell it detail some other time!