Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hi

Hello,everyone!
My name is Minae Kawamuko.

This is the first time that I post so let me introduce myself.

I have lived in Sagamihara city since I was born. I have no overseas experience except for sightseeing so My English is poor so I'm very pleased if you help me!
My hobby is listening to music. I like rock music. If there is someone who likes rock, I want to talk with you!
I also like eating. I love deserts sooooo much! Especially cake and pudding!! I often eat out searching for my favorite restraunt.
That's all of my introduction.

I'm not good at English but I do my best.
See you in the next class!