Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

4th post

Good eve. It's my fourth post and I realized that I didn't introduce myself...not even a fragment!
The name's Jun, but I rather like to be called by my family name. (possibly because I have never been called by my name except my parents or a small number of girls I have met)
I'm a sort of person that takes things light but never crosses the line I also love justice and hate the evil.

My hobby?...hmm I like things tend out to be quite disturbing to others. I don't know why but...
anyway if you want to know my favorite band is called "Blue Stahli" my favorite electronic game to do is "dodonpachi daifukkatsu black label".

Okay, I think you have never heard of it. If you seem interested, go to youtube and see for yourself. You will know me better. Finally I will warn you again because the contents can be totally disturbing visually, and audiolly. But it can change your view what music is and why games are worth doing.

A few examples.

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-2jNiVK86A

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irXKwPltye4

※ (I've left out the "h" in the "http" in case you click it by mistake.)