Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

wawawa

Good morning everybody!Today's weather is fine.
Yesterday, I couldn't attend a certain welcom-party. So, I went to my friend house that is in Huchinobe with some friends. I thought it was comfortable house. I enjoyed talking with them and I made dinner for my friend. My confidence was a little. But my friend said "it's yummy". So, I was relieved.
I felt I went back in the age of elementary school then.

By the way, have you already decided which clubs will you join?
I decided to join ESS club.Because I thought I wanted to talk with a lot of people in English and to brush up my speaking ability.



>koichiro
Yeah, I'm glad to teach you to cook.

>Rika
I went previous ESS's welcom party. It was very fun and the seniors were kind to me.