Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

bad hair day...

Today, I couldn't wake up early so I had to go to school with my hair undone.
When I looked in the mirror it looked so poofy like it had been microwaved...that was very embarrasing.*sob
After the first period class I went back to the domitry to chill, eat lunch, and to straight my hair.
Sadly, when I headed for the school for forth period class it started rainning and my hair became poofy again. ><
I guess that the rain doesn't like me :( or maybe I should cut my hair..

Anyways, I'm looking forward to go to the ESS' new commers welcome party on tomorrow evening. It seems like a really good club!

>kdoi
I like many genres of books. Especially science fiction. Do you know a book called "The Swarm"(or "shinnkai no yrr" as Japanese title)? It's pretty interesting!