Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

This isn't good...

Is anyone into football?? Or maybe should I say soccer!
I love playing football, I'm a great fan and I also play for real.
Yes! It was the Champions League Semi-finals 1st leg last night, and Barcelona played against Internazionale! I agree both teams are great, with quality players and some beautiful piece of football, but I personally favour FC Barcelona. The thing is Barcelona got beaten 3-1 against the Italians!! Nonono this isn't good... Well, there's another home game (2nd leg) for Barca, I hope they beat them and make it to the Finals!!