Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Breakfast At Tiffany's

Today I had only one class and after a little chatting with my friend, I came back home right away. It seems that everyone has few or no classes on Wednesday. I wonder why! Does Wednesday serve as an interval of the week? It's right in the middle of 5 weekdays. But I could say I needed no intermission this week because GW will start so soon; I can't wait until Saturday!

After back home, I saw an old film called "Breakfast At Tiffany's" that features such a famous actress Audrey Hepburn that you must have heard her name at least once. I have already seen "Roman Holiday" (which also stars her) in a high school English class. I read the original novel of Tiffany's which I bought in Aogaku store. I'm a bit surprised at the small difference between the book and the movie. Originally, the woman (Hepburn) flies overseas and exchanges letters with another character (her partner), and then the story ends. On the other hand, it ends in the couple kissing each other happily in the film version. I think the movie just sums up the novel story. It's a kind of free interpretation just like the story of Mermaid done in the last class.