Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, June 25, 2010

21th post Kinematograph

I will write about the film we saw last week.
I too think that the setting is based on the early 20 century because of the timeline where the old man makes his invention.
It's a real pity his wife becomes dead at the last scene...sometimes I think it isn't fair god doesn't reward us even after we pay a high price. I think for the old man his wife meant everything for him and I think he would have let his wife go to hospital and also have the money and would even give up all he had done, but because they spent too much time for their invention I think she missed that point.
After the movie I think the old man would lead a very sad life. Argh...reality is a pain.