Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

twitter

Hello:) I will talk about Twitter.
I registered in Twitter last month because I needed to use it for the activity of the student organization which I have joined. I just registered and did nothing in Twitter still recently. However, I started to use it about two weeks ago. There are some friends who also use it and I can see their mumble. It is interesting to see them and mumble myself. I can communicate with my friends on the Internet. There are many sites called SNS such as mixi, facebook and of course Twitter. These sites are amazing but they are quite common for us now. I think people cannot live without technology.
Is there someone who uses Twitter?? If there is, please follow me♪

>Ranko
It is wonderful to go to Canada! I went there when I was in the second grade in high school. I studied at local high school and experienced homestay and people in Canada were all kind. That's why I like Canada very much:) Enjoy yourself in Canada! Please tell me details after you will come back to Japan.