Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

hi,

I'm reading Animal Farm for my 2nd book report. It is interesting to read and easy to understand the each event in the story since it was written using animal characters. This novel is an allegory story of Russian Revolution so for my researches I need to know well about Russian Revolution. But since I never learned about it, it is difficult to understand the relationships of the leaders and contents of their each "-ism". When I'm done with reading it, I hope I can link the each event in the novel to the each event that actual happened in Russian Revolution.
kdoi>
I like both ways. I do read the book first then watch its movie. Or, I watch the movie first and if it is interesting, I read the book for more detail. I don't mind the order:)