Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Good evening, every one.
Now I’m gonna talk about e-books.
In our class, I understood how useful they are, but I don’t think it will be used by a lot of people. It is because, you know, it costs to buy the computer. I think it does much more than buying all paper books we need to prepare for our classes, don’t you think? And the biggest thing that makes me dislike it is that it hurts our eyes. I’m proud of my eyes that don’t need contact lenses, and I can’t imagine the world becoming dim. It is more important for us to take care of our health than convenience.