Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, June 25, 2010

The Kinematograph

This story is in nineteenth century in Europe and the old couple lived. The man was really struggling to invent the color on films in his small factory and the woman supported him but he didn't notice that so the relationship between the couple didn't go well. He completed his invention but at the same time the women fell tuberculosis and passed away. And finally he noticed the importance of his wife and really regretted. But she never came back.
The future of the story, I think, the invention will be famous and the woman also will prise as a co-worker because she really supported him.

it is sad story but I was really moved. From this movie I recognize the importance of family because they supported me even when I don't notice. I want to cherish my family more.