Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, June 28, 2010

music life

After enrollment to the university, I began electric guitar affected by some of my friends. Though I have few chance to play with someone because I don't belong to any circle, I got opportunity to team music band with some friends at last. This is because recently my tension has been increasing longing for performing live as a band member. We gathered to decide the tunes we will play and the band name the day before yesterday. Finally, we couldn't choose the name in spite of spending about three hours... And I have a problem. The problem is that everyone ask me English in tunes or band name because they know I' m majoring in English. Therefore, I must study English more harder!