Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

About last week

I was totally no touch on last week writing! I'm not really used to the Internet or computer so it's hard time writing in X-P
Well, I should write about last week theme first, I guess.
About transgender
I thought that it is good that people to be more flexible about the every type of the people in the world. I don't have any objection about them and I'm not so picky about peoples' fashion or looks. The people in the video wear what they think right for themselves. I thought this was wonderful.
About I'm sorry day
Most time, it is really hard to admit that we are wrong. In every country, there are people that discriminated by the people. If we say I'm sorry to them, I don't think every people accept our feelings. However, I think that it is better to say I'm sorry and try to sacrifice more than to ignore and say nothing about the discrimination.
About Vermints
This short film was wonderful but I can't really think about the theme. The animal,(it looked like a rabbit? maybe) was living in the place that was very beautiful. One day, many people came and ruined the nature and made a city. There are no natural things in the city. Animal tries to take care the plants. However he couldn't make the plants healthy but one day the big white lighted jellyfish came out from the light of the plants and eat all the animals to protect them. Inside the jellyfish, there were many nature. To restart the nature, they sprinkled the seeds on the city.
This was very hard to figure out, but I thought that main theme is that "If we ruin the nature, nature will try to restart it in the way that living things cannot stop it." Maybe, I'm not really sure, but.
Next I have to write about the Mirage, but first I have to wash my dishes! Thank you for reading!