Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

E-books

Good evening.
Recently I'm very busy because I have five tests next week. Not only tests, but also book report! I have to study harder. I want to be a person who don't have to sleep much time..

E-books is very interesting system, I think. Everyone who uses e-book can read many books everywhere. Now, we have to bring heavy text books to college because we use them in classes. However if we use e-book, we have to bring only mobile phone. It's very convinient.
But, I don't agree with using e-books. I like to read paper books. Reading thick books has a sense of achievement. And e-books can make people's eyes have poor vision.
I think we should use this tool properly.


>>Mayu

I also watched last game! It was very exciting.
Every player were really good. I can't stop crying because I was really moved all players' brave figure.
I want to appalaud them:)