Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, June 28, 2010

E-books

If syllabus, attendance and text are in iPhone,
it's very useful, because I have two reasons.
Firstly, I can always have many infomation
and I don't forget text in class. Secondly, it don't
need some paper, so it leads to eco. we can save
nature. I think our department also should use iPhone!

>Chinami
I have been to Los Angeles last summer!
There were many nature and people were very friendly!
I liked taking a walk around the sea in California.
Have a nice trip!

>Yuri
It's very important not to accumulate homework!
But it isn't easy. I always take care of my homework.
I'd like to talk with you about study abroad tomorrow.

>Haruka.K
Oh, really? I'm very surprised to hear it!
Let's talk about it tomorrow by all means!