Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

kinematograph

Hi everyone!!
I would like to talk about the film we watched the other day.
I think the setting is around 19th century to 20th century.
The old man tries hard to put colors in his movie.
His wife supports him and acts cheerful in front of him even though she doesn't feel well.After all, when he finally acomplishes putting colors in his film and runs down to show her, he finds his wife lying on th floor. She died.
I was very moved by this film. As Mr.Armstrong said, the animation was beautiful.
Actually, I think the main character of this film is the wife. She cared so much about her husband and supported his dreeam despite her illness.I could tell that she loved him so much.I think his invention becomes famous all around the world, and I think that was what his wife's dream too.I thought it was very charming how the couple tries togther to acomplish a dream.