Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The second Book Report

Hello!!
I'd like to write about the next book report.
I think that the next book report is "I Robot".
I'm interested in this book, because my friend introduced me this book which is so good.
Also, This story was released the movie. The main cast is Will Smith.
The last book report is A Christmas Carol. This report is so bad.
I couldn't write very well, so I want to write very well.
I'll do my best!!